Frolic

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

The Little Princess (indulge me on this!)

Okay, insufferably cute pictures...I don't do this often but after all the sewing on the costume, I think I'm entitled just this once!  Two year old Princess models her gown while her three year old cousin "measures up the hem".   (a budding tailor?)



After I hemmed the skirt, she wanted the dress back on and wore it the rest of the day.  "I'm Snow White, I'm Snow White!"  

And my little man got his own costume, a generic "Power Ranger" from a fifty cent pattern I picked up at the thrift store.  (He will have a store bought mask with it.)


Whew!  Did I mention I still have a size 1/2 Cinderella costume to make???



2 comments:

  1. So cute!! You did a great job with the costumes. I bet the snow white costume will get worn all the time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You! Just hope I get Cinderella done on time...

    ReplyDelete